The school library provides information, inculcate ideas and develops knowledge that is so essential to functioning successfully in
today's information and knowledge based society. It is fundamental to school library to equip students with life long learning skills and
develop in them creative thinking and imagination and enabling them
to live as ideal and responsible citizens.
• It can be used by students to prepare for their next period, examination, projects, competitions etc.
• Our school offers a wide range of books from its well stocked library. We have the books ranging from Text books to Fiction to Encyclopedia. Apart from this a variety of story books and novel are available at our Library. To update our students, we are providing the periodical and magazines. Autobiographies of great man and leaders provide an opportunity to students to draw inspiration from them.
• Pupils are not allowed to bring outside books to the library.
• Only one book shall be issued at a time and on the days allotted for each class.
• Loss of books; if a book is lost the student will have to pay double the cost of the book.
• Removal of pages from a book or disfiguring it. In addition to the amount as mentioned above the student will be punished depending upon the gravity of the offence.