1. Students should observe the rules of discipline and good behavior.
2. Students are expected to interact in English only during the school hours, else after three warnings the students will be fined.
3. If the students are late for the School Assembly, they will be given three warning notices after which they are liable to be sent home at the parent's own risk.
4. Pupil should not leave the school campus without obtaining prior permission from the Class Teacher and Principal.
5. Parents are requested to refer to the school diary and check the note from the Teacher/ Principal every day.
6. Parents are advised to keep in touch with the Teachers concerning the progress of the child with regular interval. (Open Day)
7. Private tuition are not encouraged.
8. Irregular attendance, habitual, negligence of students, disrespect to teachers etc. May lead to the removal of the student from the school.
9. Parents are informed not to send any costly electronic goods, like Mobiles, i-Pod, Handycams, Cameras, Laptops etc. If any student is found carrying such goods,
they will be confiscated and will not be returned.
10. Parents must ensure that their children come to the school punctually, with clean uniform and with proper books.
11. Parents must ensure that their children come to the school punctually, with clean uniform and with proper books.
12. Children must have regular time for outdoor GAMES that help them to relax within the limited time, such as Foot-Ball, Basket-Ball,
Do not make your child to sacrifice his/her games on account of studies. Both need to go hand in hand. Hence please strike a balance between the two.