1. Be SOBER in your words and GENTLE in your deeds.
2. Maintain cleanliness and discipline everywhere.
3. Take a daily bath, keep your body clean and healthy. The growth will follow.
4. Be polite and gentle in dealing with others.
5. Cultivate friendship with one and all.
6. Do not hurt the feelings of others. When necessary give a helping hand to others.
7. Always revere and respect the elders, specially the lady teachers and your sister-students.
8. Make the best use of every moment.
9.Pay particular attention to your behaviour when you are in a company.
10. It is a mark of a good student to be silent whenever the occasion demands.
11. Remember that: "A HEALTHY MIND DWELLS IN A HEALTHY BODY"..